COLLEGE RECRUITING GUIDANCE AND HELPFor students and/or parents
- From identifying the appropriate level of play to writing letters, creating a profile, and identifying matches for students academically, socially, and athletically
- Parents need to understand the paths and challenges of college recruitment as well and we are happy to spend time with parents to make sure all their questions are answered
CLUB ORGANIZATIONAL GUIDANCEIncludes board consultation
- How to structure coach development as part of annual operations
- How to structure programs to meet needs of consumers and how to communicate to customers to increase membership, retention, and/or program registrations
- How to organize teams to maximize player development
- How to intertwine parent education with all you do
- Volunteer retention
- What is the optimum board structure for your organization?
- How are roles decided?
- Are you able to recruit new board members? If not, how can you do better?
- What skill sets do you need on your board?
SPORTS PSYCHOLOGYFor clubs, individuals & teams
- Just as you have technical and tactical goals for each level and age group at a club you can build in sports psychology goals so players understand the often forgotten 4th component of the game that often differentiates the good players from the elite players.
- Incorporating club-wide sports psychology helps reduce drop outs.
- If you are an especially driven player who wants to give yourself a competitive edge, sports psychology can help you.
- If your team has tendencies that concern you such as letting down after goals, not protecting a lead, giving up and showing poor resilience, we can guide you how
- to improve in these areas simply within your regular training sessions
"My son had such a great time at camp! He loved the instructors and he had so much fun playing with the other kids. He also improved his speed on the ball and skills during the week"
"ISDS trainers are top notch! You know what to expect from Them and my sons skillset improves after every session! Thank you ISDS"
"My son loves this program! He has learned fantastic skills and has so much fun”